Welcome to Blue Star Medical Services Ltd
As our motto states we always strive to expand excellence in care and training.
We can offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Training – from First Aid to fire safety
- Ambulance transportation – full A&E service to PTS journeys
- Repatriation (long/short distance)
- Event medical cover - from fairs to high risk motor sport events
We are registered as an independent ambulance provider with the Care Quality commission to provide medical care and transportation under the Health & Social care act 2008.
We are a member of the Independent Ambulance Association; this ensures we are operating to an agreed standard.
We are currently working towards achieving the quality standards ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, thereby ensuring our service is of a defined and measurable international standard.
Blue Star Medical Services are committed to providing the very best quality care to our patients and clients by;
- Providing a fair, reliable and professional service to our clients at all times.
- Serving all patients placed in our care in providing appropriate levels of service and clinical care applicable to their needs.
- Treating all service users with respect and aim to provide pre-hospital care to those in need using appropriately trained & qualified professionals.
- Assisting in maintaining the professional integrity and skill retention of all staff employed by our company.
- Aiming to preserve life, promote recovery and prevent deterioration of all patients in our care wherever possible to do so.
- Preserving the dignity of all service users and value their views and opinions regardless of sex, age, disability, ethnicity or religious beliefs at all times.
- Acting responsibility as an organisation and respond to the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008.
Our commitment is demonstrated by the dedication of our team of professionals we provide.